Wednesday, November 05, 2014
Dream

I had the strangest dream last night, and I can remember it so clearly.

I was with my friends, we seem to be going for some things and decided to stop by, what feels like Star Vista but the shops weren't...

We settled for a ramen restaurant. We were supposedly seated at a table, and somehow our table joined with another table (the table has a group of 8 people). I was commenting about watching the Avenger's trailer (which I really did watch before going to bed) and I didn't know what was going on. The other guy beside me snide and was laughing at me. I kinda got pissed off...then this group walked off.

The weird thing was there was still a guy sitting at the end of the table.. (he was with their group). Then the group came back with an adult and accused that I scolded/insulted them. I got angry and started scolding them, kinda like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU STARTED IT. I DID NOT FUCKING SCOLD YOU...blah blah blah..then I realised that the guy was twin :(

We stomped out of the restaurant and went somewhere else...then I didn't know why I just started crying...feeling that whatever friendship I had with them is just gone. That quarrel/fight was a seal of doom, like I can give up on this.

What's the strangest dream you have?


Hydefied @ 09:14