Monday, December 25, 2006
I've just realised I've got no life. I mean working has given me alot of restrictions, in school I can choose to skip lesson w/o any reason...but I can't do the same thing when I am working. I miss school, so so much! >_<
Head down Jack's Place to try the x'mas feast, turkey wasn't as spectacular as I've expected. After that, went down Jurong Point to buy my momma's birthday present, but still counldn't get it. Shall make a trip down orchard to try my luck. :)
Gotta go rest, Sentosa again tomorrow. Have a jolly x'mas.
Take Care! Cheers~
hydefied - @ 20:37
Friday, December 22, 2006
Kinda long since I last update. Submitted my report successfully, was rather frustrated when I started doing it. Thanks to my cousin for helping me with the format of the report. Sadly, its only like 22 pages. =)
Been going down Sentosa lately, tiring! Plus the weather is kinda tempremental, it rains as and when it likes. The moment it rains, we have to stop the site survey. =.='' which meant we have to keep going down to do it lor!
CL and A was busy debating whether Rudolph had red or blue nose, and also whether or not Winnie The Pooh is a guy or girl. It was uber funny, especially when CL told A that he was full of shit. XD
Nothing more to write...maybe can update more when got things happen bahh.
MERRY X'MAS, y'all
Take Care, and stay happy. *Huggs*
hydefied - @ 21:05
Thursday, December 14, 2006
The weather in Sentosa is freaking HOT! Can't stand it, imagine you have to push a 30kg UPS, plus antenna, access point and walk all the way from beach station to Sapphire Hall at Siloso beach. ZzzZzz...can die from the heat! bleh~
Interim Report due this sunday...still got alot of things to update. Siann..I shall update more after I get the F%^*&#% report done. =.='''
hydefied - @ 18:49
Friday, December 01, 2006
I don't know what elective to choose. For ANS, I've learnt quite abit, was being forced to learn VPN....our project manager gave us a task to do on VPN. Wah Lau!
Siann. This whole week went down site. Had to configure 400 APs in 4 days. ZzzZzz....but heng heng we completed 350+, cuz the rest were either faulty or no connectivity. =)) We were so damned stress as we encountered alot of problem on Monday and only managed to configure 2. No choice but to pia for the 3 days....
Head down Sentosa to do site survey. Wah lau, next Monday afternoon, have to site survey ourselves. STRESS! Engineer's laptop damn heavy......walk around with it to check AP connectivity. Shagged. =.=''
Random things I kop from casilda's blog
1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I wished I could go back to sleep
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
4. Favourite planet?
Mars. (Cause it reminds me of Mars Bars =D)
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
6. Whos the best band right now?
Don't know, don't care
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Do you "label" yourself as anything?
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark room?
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
On the phone
12. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
13. Where is your mailbox?
14. What's a phrase that you say a lot?
15.Who told you he/she loved you last?
16. Last furry thing you touched?
The piggy keychain on my phone
17. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Hoho. I don't take drugs.
18. whats your bedroom look like?
Kinda messed up
19. Favorite age you have been so far?
20. Your worst enemy?
Some freaking assholes
21. Current image on your desktop?
Lee Young Ae - Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would you choose?
1,000,000. No doubt! :)
24. Do you like someone?yea, i do.
25. The last song you listened to?
Hitomi Shimatani - La Fiesta
26. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
No, cause I'd push him/her away. Duh! (Well, actually if the person is something of great importance to me. I would!)
27. If you could punch 1 person in your life right now, who would it be?
I don't believe it punching, I don't wanna dirty my fist
28. What is the closest object to your right foot?
The bed. =D
hydefied - @ 19:31