Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Last Day of 2014
Best of 2014
1) A-Nation 2014!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Awesome time @ AFA'14
3) Stable job w/ good bonus
4) Staycation @ Goodwood Park
5) Love for YSL, Lancome cosmetic
6) Blessed with very super awesome friends
7) Started a new blog to do reviews
The top few things I wish to forget in 2014
2) Falling Sick
4) Emotional issues
New Year Resolution
1) Save! Save! Save!
2) Be emotionally stronger
3) Live, Laugh, Love
4) More travels =)
5) Work hard, play harder
6) Blog more often
7) Diligent in updating my 2nd blog
8) Be a better daughter, sister, friend
Hope 2015 means
* Japan Trip with mom and sis
* Good company of friends
* Pick up a new language
* Save up for USA!
* Less disasters, and better economy
* More bonus (please!)
Before 2016, I hope...
- Probably get married
- Try to be a pro in make-up
- Spending more quality time with love ones
- life will still continue to be meaningful, fun and enjoyable
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!!
hydefied - @ 10:44
Thursday, December 11, 2014
It's the Time of the Year again!
And it's December again, my favorite time of the year.
It's the month of giving and sharing because it's Christmas season!
Already completed my shopping and am so happy I manage to get my presents all ready by the 1st week of December. Yes, very efficient!
As usual, cosmetic seem to be my must-buy item for Xmas.
Thinking through the list of item I want, currently this is what I would very much hope to receive or get on my own..
1) Harry Potter Series
2) Michelle Phan Make Me Up Book
3) The Little Prince
4) The Faults in Our Stars
1) YSL Rouge Volupt in No. 52
2) YSL Beauté Couture Palette - No 07, Parisienne
3) Maquillage Dramatic Rouge in PK227 Trap Pink
4) Maquillage Dramatic Rouge in RS329 Rose Rendezvous
5) Maquillage Snow Beauty
2) HP desktop with touchscreen
hydefied - @ 10:26