Wednesday, June 04, 2014
Mid year

It's June yet again

1 year ago
- I was preparing to leave my old company
- Found a new job, thought I met another bunch of good friends but I was wrong. See Rant*
- Had an awesome birthday party
- Went Hello Kitty town with my family

It's a happy month!

I'm a blessed person. I have a very understanding and lovng parents and awesome siblings! I have besties by my side supporting me and always lending me their listening ears. Although I get really tangled up and emotional, they will always be patient with me and hear my rants. My lovely cousin who will always stand by me and so encouraging and understanding.

*
Anyway, I kinda remembered back in my post that I was thinking of like giving us a chance to start over. I think both sides need to make some effort but I think it is quite impossible because of these reasons

1) We used to have a whatsapp group message. I kinda left the chat and no one invited me back
2) I am only asked to movie once...like 2 hours before my work ends. Insincere and stupid
3) When I was chatting to one of them, was telling me that been so long since I joined them. Never asked why so ya.

I know I have been avoiding but IF as somebody said to have made ANY effort. Will such things happen? I don't know. But please don't be a hypocrite and try to put yourself in a better light. Maybe you are better off together. Isn't it true that birds of the same bird flocked together? I can say you all are terrible, I believe you think the same too about me and my friends. So in the end, don't judge and shut your poison tongue.

I think this will be the last time I will ever mentioned about them. It's a good closure and time to move on. :)

I believe things happen for a reason. Without them, I won't have apppreciated my friends even more. Sometimes I feel that I take them for granted and this is probably a wake-up call for me.

Thank you for allowing me to realize the people who are more important to me!


In no order of importance, these are the most important people in my life. My Family, Cousin Angeline, Besties - Yuan Ee, Eugene, GC, Eileen, Lala, Casilda, Wahidah, Janna, Siti, Rashikin, Joyce, Shirley, Eddy, Peiru. :)

Thank you for sharing my sorrows and happiness, ups and downs, with me all the time. I am sorry if I failed my part as a friend sometimes. I am grateful to have you all in my life and going through every aspect of my life!

You all never fail to make me laugh and feel better no matter what you do. My soulmates who are so understanding, loving, patient and encouraging. I am where I am because of you all. I don't know how I can survive my emo period without you guys! xoxo

Expel the negativity in life and appreciate the people around you.

Looking forward to my BIRTHDAY!!


Hydefied @ 10:42