Tuesday, January 27, 2015
I am just not into sex

I  AM IRRITATED, FRUSTRATED, PISSED OFF AND ANGRY!!!!

Do you really think I am going to give it to you on our first meet up? Are you fucking kidding me?!

I think in a relationship the following factors are important

a. Communication
b. Trust
c. Getting to know each other
d. Affection
e. sex

yes, ultimately sex is a factor but it is not the most important factor here. I really don't get this logic that oh even if you're compatible but if there is no awesome sex, then end up the other half will cheat. I mean are you serious????

is that the main reason why some partners cheat? Because their other half don't give them good sex? Isn't it because of communication breakdown? No trust?


Sigh. 


Men can be that shallow!!!!! :(

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Hydefied @ 10:03