Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Dating your Best Friend

I remember reading about marrying your best friend. However, before you can marry your best friend, you will need to date your best friend first.

They say you should date/marry your best friend because you will know them well enough. You know each others' pet peeves, likes, dislikes, good and bad qualities. You spend a lot of time together and share a lot of joys, happiness, sadness, success and failures together.

They will be able to accept you for who you are because if they can't, they probably can't be called your best friend then.

As time goes by, love will slowly fate and it will be commitment and friendship to keep this relationship going.

Gonna have a "Date with my Best Friend" on Sat (which coincidentally is Valentine's Day). To be honest, I can't exactly tell if I am nervous or excited. I guess we probably friendzoned each other to no end which is no good.

Wish me luck, I guess. 

Labels: , , ,



Hydefied @ 16:18