Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Letter to myself (10 years later - 2024)

Hello You!

How have you been? I hope you are already married by then, living a good and blissful life? Ok, even  if you are not married, how's singlehood?

I know you are living a fruitful life with all your love ones. I hope you are currently a strong, successful and happier person.

Are you glad you confess your love to him 10 years ago? Are you together? Or did you find someone better if he wasn't the one.

I hope you are less emotional as you used to be. I hope you continue to be more appreciative, understanding, and motiviating to the people around you.

I wish by now you learned to love yourself more. Never settle for 2nd best, you are a better person and there is so much more ahead of you.

Even if you fall, you will climb up and learn from your mistake. Don't allow false friends to drain you emotionally and always learn to let go.

Hopefully you can do your makeup better now. Currently I am still struggling with my eyeliner! haha!

Take care of yourself, esp your health. I'm going for the surgery on 14 April 2014 and hope this will make you feel better in 2024.

Love yourself and be a wonderful person. Learn to give and take. Always take a step back to appreciate the world. Read more, Travel more. Work Hard and Play Harder!

<3 p="">
Love from me, 26.03.2014


Hydefied @ 17:16