Friday, March 14, 2014
Closure

I finally mastered up my courage to tell you I like you, and your reaction to me was “Oh I see”.

You really confused me. I feel so awful having to guess if you feel mutually the same. Decided  to confront you after a week because I am getting really tired of going through this emotion again. I thought I have let go of you, but after telling you I really like you, I realised I didn’t really let go. I only try to run away and hide.

You told me you don’t know what to say (wtf). I am mentally prepared that I will face rejection because it is really sudden that I told you my feelings. I have distanced myself for almost like 3 or 4 months, then I have this impulsive sudden useless courage and I told you my feelings.
It’s a relieve knowing how you feel. As least it is a closure for me, I feel like I can truly let go, move on. J 
Then you started telling me how cheerful I used to be, and I was very reserved. You wanted me to be like who I used to be. Is it possible? Even I feel doubtful myself. Our friendship is like a broken mirror, even though it is fixed, the cracks are still visible.
Next you started asking about my surgery, details and am I afraid that I will die. I said yes and you reassured me that I will be fine. Told you that many things can happen, even a huge airplane can vanish without a trace (#prayforMH370). You told me that everything is going to be ok and I hope so.
Maybe the surgery made me braver, to confront my feelings. I feel like I should do it and not regret why I didn’t do it. I don’t know if you meant be friends for now means we may have possibility. I shall move on, this is a good closure and I don’t want to fall into the same emotional turmoil.
My emoness since September has been hard on everyone close to me. I feel bad that my BFFs have to endure my ranting, bouts of emo outburst, crying, feeling down and being all whiny and feeling sorry for myself.
I told myself I would be stronger and not let it affect me anymore. I don’t like people worrying for me!
So be strong me, come what may!! J

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



Hydefied @ 16:39